Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why mom can't be sick after the 5 year old is better...





I often jokingly refer to my youngest son as the cat whisperer, for what ever the reason our cats will let him carry them around, "hug" them even get right in their face to chat with them. I never thought however the one of them would hold still while he "Gave it a hair cut"

This is Trixter (when we got him we were told he was a calico, there for female and we named him Trixie when we went to have "her" fixed they said well this will be cheaper cause she is a he hence the name Trixter)
Trixter wont let any of us(except Wade)cuddle him, hold him or even pet him if he isn't "In the mood" yet for what ever reason today while I was not watching the 5 year old monkey like a hawk, Mr Wade gave him a bit of a trim. SIGH!!!!

When I first came in the room I couldn't imagine what had been torn apart on the bed it wasn't until I inspected a bit closer that I realized that it was cat fur in piles on the bed.

Luckily he didn't shave anyplace to the skin or anything he just has some weird short patches here and there. That and somehow the dumb cat thinks this is all my fault. He wont let me any where near him, Wade he can still drag him around but I am on the list! Brother!


Christmas countdown banner

7 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Hilarious! I have never heard anything so funny. I can't believe the cat let him near with a clipper. LOL!!!! I must read more of this blog.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Moments like this will never be forgotten!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OMG!! That is too funny!! And the cat blames you! You poor thing!

Feel better!

MamaBug said...

That is so funny. And, it's probably a good reason we won't be getting a furry pet anytime soon. I have one cut out of the same bolt of cloth as you do. :)

Narelle said...

Oh my! The look on Trixter's face is priceless.

Carrie P. said...

Poor kitty. What is it with kids and scissors and shavers? Mine all cut each others hair when they were little.

Julia said...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!! Priceless!!!