Thursday, October 22, 2009

The gift that keeps on giving...


In true brotherly fashion sweet Wade who shares everything with his darling brother (hohohoho hahahahaha Rolling on the foor laughing!!! okay no really I have ahold of my self now I can tell you this with a straight face) has shared his flu.

The good news is Wade's fever broke this morning so he is on the down hill side of this and we managed with no complications from his asthma.
The bad news Austin just started with the fever last night, so we are looking at 3 to 5 more days of him being sick.

Since they share so well (snort) they are playing X-box, This means less humming of "da ta daa ta" and more of "no its my turn", or "Mom he is killing me on purpose" (here and I thought that's what the shooting games were about silly mom) At least Austin can answer the questions like "is the machine gun better at killing the zombies" or "can I add more engines to this"

My fondest wish and biggest hope is that Austin's fever breaks and he is clear to go to school by Monday so I can have my life back.

On the mom is sick front I still feel cruddy and weak, my fever is down too but not quite to normal I am hoping that means I am almost done too. I will post a picture later of the cute dragon wall hanging I made for the silent auction at Miranda's school to raise money to build the gym. (her school mascot is the dragon) for now I am going to lay back down.
HUGS

Christmas countdown banner

8 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Oh no!! It really is running through your house! I hope that your hubby doesn't get it. Grown men seem to be the worst at being sick!

Feel better!!!

onlymehere said...

When it rains, it pours! Hopefully this too shall pass very, very soon. When it does, take a "mom day" bz you certainly deserve it if you come out of this sane! Cindy

onlymehere said...

Hey, I thought you were going to lie down?!! I got your comment. I think you're right, I lost the cross stitch bug for the most part when I became friends with my sewing machine again and started quilting! Get better soon! Cindy

Greg said...

To answer Wade's questions: Zombies are already dead, can't kill 'em twice (at least thats what I've been told). More engines on anything is WAY BETTER.

If Austin's fever doesn't break, call grandma and say he misses her, and wants to spend a few days! Maybe thats a bad idea..

anyway, "Use the Force." and "don't call me junior!"

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Yor older son looks so sinister in that photo...LOL

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Hey! My blogoversary is in just a few weeks too!

Carrie P. said...

Your boys are so cute.
It is horrible when the whole house is sick with something.
Get some rest and feel better soon!

Gina said...

Oh sweetie, I really feel for you

Love an dhugs Gina xxx