Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Voluntarily quarantine Day 3


The native is getting restless after having watched all his cartoons 3 time, all the Star Wars movies and all the Indiana Jones movies. We have discussed why we can't make the dog pull our wagon around, why cats don't like to be carried like babies, why we have brown carpet and what happens to Lego's that get sucked into the vacuum.

The adult female shows signs of possible brain damage from forced viewing of "Johnny Test" and may require a trip with her husband to recover from being sick.

NOTE to any terrorists that may read this blog, it is cruel and inhumane and I am sure that some where in the Genevia Convention it is considered torture to make a woman watch Harrison Ford age before your eyes by watching from the first Star Wars to the latest Indiana Jones movie. I am sure that very stern measures will be taken if it is found this method is being used to extract information from people.

Upon review of my research I have found it is possible the reason Lions eat there young has nothing to do with territoriality or hunger but may be because the young are humming/singing a mixture of the theme songs to Star Wars and Indiana Jones incessantly. Perhaps I should contact Nation Geographic and see if they will fund an expedition into Africa for me to further study this phenomenon.

In all things are as well as can be expected, Little guy is doing well still fighting the fever but overall he is good, Mom seems to be suffering more but that is just cause I am old I think LOL!
HUGS!

Christmas countdown banner

10 comments:

Country Nanny said...

Hi Carin, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment.
Hope your son will get better soon.
Hugs.
Elisa

Anonymous said...

This was hysterical to read....you have a lot of writing talent. HUGS

The Calico Cat said...

You want more fun - go find a photo gallery of Oprah through the years. Between the weight yo-yo & hair doos, you'll get a good chuckle or two in.

Lynn said...

oh no - I didn't realize that your were sick too. I feel your pain - once I was at home for 3 weeks straight with broken leg boy!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

That was too funny. For us, not you...of course.

Hope you get off quarantine soon.

Helena said...

It turns out that John Williams only ever wrote one song. I once heard a big mashup called "John Williams' Greatest Hit," and it's amazing how they all fit together.

Kim said...

What?! Harrison Ford doesn't still look like this?! Are you sure it isn't the fever making you say such things?!

Gina said...

I'm so sorry but I just couldn't help laughing all through that post.
I feel for you, I really do.

Love and hugs ( and something on it's way in the mail) Gina xxx

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness...love the picture! Maybe you should call for an emergency delivery of some video games (I know that has to be passe' terminology but its the only term I know) and some headphones for him to wear so you don't have to listen to them.

Pamela said...

So sorry to hear you have the same thing we do at our house. Feel better.