Saturday, October 31, 2009

SO I have 15 days


15 days until my 4 year blogoversary!
I can't believe it has been that long. I started blogging as a way to have someplace to vent my rambling and sorta keep a journal of what was going on in my life.
WOW! I had no idea that I would "meet" so many wonderful people all over the world. 4 years ago I would have never started a sentence saying "My friend in Australia or My friend in Wales..." Now I think nothing of that.

So I want to do something big for the 4 year mark a giveaway X4 or to the 4th power or something. I am still working on the details
(heck I have 15 days why rush it LOL!)
HUGS!

Christmas countdown banner

5 comments:

Barb said...

Your fingers are soooo gross....and congrats on 4 years!!!!

PiecefulChaos said...

4 years - now that's impressive! congrats!

Gina said...

4 Years, I'm impressed. I've got a little way to go to be that old. LOL

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Greg said...

Four years? Wow! Congrats.. Have a box of bottle caps on me... You've earned them. :)- BTW.. You're blog doesn't look a day over 3 months!

Paula, the quilter said...

Happy 4th to you! Time does fly by, doesn't it?