Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kids are doing better...


The boys are almost back to 100% and DD is close to 80% better, that is fantastic.

However despite my new found love(okay it's more of an every winter fling we have) of Clorox and Lysol I have the scratchy throat and am starting with the nose ickys SIGH!

I have bleached all the linens, bathrooms and kitchen and have Lysol'd anything that held still for 3 seconds. I have given consideration to boiling the children just to be safe but decided it wasn't in anyone's best interest(I am sure the jail is just FULL of germs).

I am hoping my scratchy throat is all that I get and we will all be on the mend soon. Cross your fingers.

6 comments:

Barb said...

I hope all of you get on the mend soon too!!!

Greg said...

I hope you don't get it. Drink plenty of tea (peppermint does wonders!) and increase your vitamin C intake and you'll feel better sooner than you know it. Boil the kids as a last resort.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

That's how mine started and I am still coughing.

Gina said...

Like Carol that's how my virus started. I hate to be the bearer of bad new but it's been 6 weeks since I started coughing. Take anything you can think of to ward this one off because it's nasty.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Carrie P. said...

Glad to hear everyone is getting better and hope you are not any worse today.

Julie H said...

My kids have all taken turns getting sick too, I'm hoping I'm not next!