Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the saga of the red shoes and the broken toe

I love these shoes! Alas I can't wear my loverly(sexy) red shoes :o( See last year when I broke my toe and they fixed it they shortened the tendon in my big toe and it will NOT allow me to wear these hot shoes for more than about 5 minutes without much pain.

So here's the deal if you want these shoes I will send them to you they are a size 8 1/2 they fit more like an 8 they have been worn for maybe 30 minutes max, they have about a 4 inch heel and a peep toe.

I am so sad :O( let me know.

1 comment:

MarilynH said...

Yeah!! carin's back!!! I am supposed to be fixing dinner so I'll come back and read these posts tonight. I can't waer shoes this high! My bum ankle. sorry about your red shooes Sucks, huh?

shortening your tendon--jerks!