Monday, November 26, 2007

Its the Monday Malaise

So I am being a slug today. I have done some Christmas shopping on line, and a load of dishes and even got myself and Wade dressed. That's about it. I found some good stuff for the boys but a 12 year old girl is a HUGE pain to shop for. I know she wants some "toys" but she is to old for most of them and she has a lot of the electronic stuff mp3 player and the like. I am NOT buying her a cell phone and she doesn't do the girly girl stuff SO I am banging my head on the wall trying to figure out what to do for her.

Anyway I never did get my other tree up yesterday and I still have boxes of stuff to put up. Guess I better get my fanny in gear Monday or not.

1 comment:

MarilynH said...

yep, I agree about the phone. Bobby wants one--both his friends have one! grrrr. no way, man.