Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jo in TAS http://scrapnstitch.blogspot.com/ to tell 7 random/weird/unusual things about me. I did this a while ago so I have to come up with 7 new ones. Lets see...

1-my eyes are blue around the edges, green in the middle and brown towards the pupil.
2-I married my DH on the 3 month anniversary of our first date
3-I have seen cadavers including the internal organs dissected by medical students.
4-I am allergic to the red dye they use in food and candy so (sad face here) no M&M's, Fruit Loops or Jello for me.
5-I read at an extremely fast rate, I read the last Harry Potter book in 7 hours and I read all the Elm Creek Quilts books(7 or 8 I think) in 2 1/2 days.
6-I don't eat foods that have a "weird" texture (taste doesn't factor in just texture) like avocado or cream of wheat.
7-I love to do crafts, needlework, quilting, crochet all of that but hand me knitting needles and I might as well be using my feet. I can cast them on but then can't get them back off the needle, I swear at it more than anything so I just don't do it.

So there you go. I think I have tagged everyone I know so if you read this and you haven't been tagged... your it!

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

About #4: me too! I break out in terrible terrible hives.