Friday, April 04, 2008

Pay it Forward


I was checking out all of my great quilt blogs today and I ran across this Pay It Forward idea on Caryn's blog http://piecefulchaos.blogspot.com/
Basically the rules are, the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade surprise from me within the next 365 days. All they have to do is the same thing on their blog and so on and so forth.
So be quick be one of the first 3 people to leave me a comment on my blog and commit to during the next year sending someone something handmade (Yes I am afraid you do have to have a blog to play)I am excited to play I hope you are too!

8 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

I would love to be able to reply to your comments, Carin, but you have your email set to "no-reply". If you need help, see my blog post tutorial on how the set your email.

Nancy said...

I'd like to play this game. It sounds interesting.

Nancy

CindyB said...

Hi there - Guess who??!!! LOL - Cindy B (QIAD)

Anonymous said...

Hey Carin, am I comment #3?

I'd love to participate.

Dawne

CindyB said...

You can give spot #3 to Dawne, I haven't started a blog yet - got too excited.... but I can send out something handmade to 3 people in the next 12 months, anyways! :)

Kristi said...

What a fun idea! Obviously I'm too slow to play, and it's for the best. No one wants anything I handmade. lol!

Teodo said...

Ciao
And Enjoy your PIF.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Carin! Thought I'd return your visit to my little blggging corner of the world! I love the idea of Pay It Forward - in all things, not just craft, but OH!!! A craft version sounds FUN!! Tee! Hee! Hee! Love the look of your wedding quilt - I'm sure the finished product will look spectacular - I'd include some different shades of green to make it look like a garden - but I'm a green freak!! Look forward to you visiting again some time! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)