Thursday, April 24, 2008

Off to see Dr Bishop Jody again

"Yes my dentist is my bishop, He lives 4 houses away from me that is both good and bad. So I went back today for him to finish my work and he ended up having to do a root canal, well at least he started a root canal apparently I have "crooked roots" so he didn't have the tools to finish the root canal. SIGH now I get to wait 10 days until the endodontist is able to get me in to finish it. I bought a bunch of soft food and I picked up my Loritab (I should be feeling no pain soon!) I love Jody he is an awesome neighbor and a great bishop but I will be glad not to be seeing him professionally soon!
Oh I heard from Julie so I guess everyone will have to wait until my 200th post for the next give away. :O)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Carin---I feel your pain. I have had 3 root canals...I blame my pregnancy's on that because the 3 root canals happened with 3 of my 4pregnancy's. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you got my comment with address--thanks again.

Kristi said...

Bummer.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Carin! Hope your tooth feels better soon! No fun! Did I tell you I am LDS also? Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Maryjane