Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have been inducted



I have been sucked into the PTA they enticed me by asking me to be the VP liaison to the legislature. That will be fun. Instead today I spent 3 yes 3 hours working on the details of the 5K and fair that is coming up this month. SIGH! I just found out I am going to spend 2 days in Provo at a PTA conference. I have to pick out 6 workshops. Grumble!
My plot to bring down the PTA from within is going to be more labor intensive than I thought. (evil laugh here)


3 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Carin! 'Inducted' or 'committed'?!? Tee! Hee! Hee! Rule number one: NEVER volunteer!! On the other hand, it will be great experience for when you plot to take over the world!! Have fun overthrowing from within! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

Kristi said...

As a former PTA President, I just have one word for you - RUN!!!! J/K. I'm glad I had my turn. My one turn. My only turn. Oh, and convention can be fun, when done right. Classes are optional. Lunch and shopping with the girls is mandatory.

Kim said...

Good luck with the "take over". LOL, what on earth were you thinkin?