Monday, September 11, 2006

It's still so overwhelming

Five years ago today.
That seems like it should be a long time its long enough for a child to be born and go to school, its long enough to pay off a car you have bought, its long enough to have changed jobs at least once, But somehow this still feels like it happened yesterday, it still tears out my heart. When I see the images of that day I still have tears rolling down my face and I still get very angry.

We should still be angry, we should still be mad enough to so what is necessary to stop terrorist from ever doing this to us again. I take courage in the fact that we have an amazing military with men and women who are willing to put themselves in harms way to stop the terrorist on the other side of the world and not in my backyard.

Thank you all Army, Navy , Air Force, Marines thank you to all the reservist that have walked away from there normal jobs, homes and family's to help make America a safer place for me and my family. I know that nothing I can say will be enough to thank you fully. Please know that I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray for you and your family's every day. I want you to know that we support you and your mission and that we know we are safer because of you.
I hope that this day will always make me cry that I will never get to the point that I am over the hurt, the loss and the anger this day means to me.

God bless our troops, God bless America, let us never forget this day.

No comments: