Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Its no wonder my nose is stuffy























I have been helping clean out the attic and the basement at my grandma's house she has moved into a condo from the house she lived in for 60 years and we have 60 years of dust, pollen and who know what else I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with that fun disease you get from dry rodent droppings by the end of all this.
We have been working like crazy to get the main floor empty and a path through the basement so it could be shown. Well the first people who saw it offered full price so now we have 3 weeks to get the rest out. A lot of it could go to the trash but she won't let you throw anything and I mean anything away unless she touches it tells you the story about it and then deliberates for 15 minutes.
Yes it is a long and laborious process and it will only be worse until we get her out.
I love my grandma!
The one thing this has taught me is I need to go throw some stuff away!

2 comments:

Trashman0 said...

I have some suggestions.

Lara said...

Good idea. Get tossing! We don't need our junk to remember our lives. We have our blogs! They take up a lot less counter space.

I am so allergic to dust. I can hardly walk out to the garage without having a sneezing fit. I hate it!