Sunday, March 12, 2006

Disney baby crack...

This is the Little Einsteins" or as we refer to it at our house "baby crack"
I have never seen anything like it in my life Wade sill sit down and become intranced in this show for 25 minutes at a time. When it's time for a breathing treatment we hit the Einsteins on the TIVO so he gives us no trouble, I need to take a quick shower Einsteins to the rescue. He will watch every episode we have on the TIVO at least once a day and it would be the only thing on the TV if Wade had his way.
He is very cute when he is watching it he slaps his legs with the character's on the show to help rocket take off and even throws his arms up in the air and says blast off at the right time. I like that is is exposing him to classical music and art from all over the place I sure like him watching this better that some of the other crap that is on TV but I have to wonder if I am doing the right thing when he stands in front of the TV or brings me the remote and jumps up and down saying "steins, steins!!"
Good thing I have that mother of the year award all wrapped up already.

3 comments:

Trashman0 said...

It's fine until you get the theme song stuck in your head and you want to deafen yourself with a cordless drill and a quarter inch high speed drill bit.

Kristi said...

Carin- I think it is such a great show! We don't have tivo here, and it seems to be on at weird times. But I love it when Genna does get to catch because of the classical music exposure!

Anonymous said...

HOW did we ever live without TiVo???