Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Turning two

My baby turns 2 on Saturday! I can't believe this has flown by so fast. It seems like such a short time ago I was spending my days at the hospital just so I could hold him and praying every night that he would be well enough to come home soon.
Now I spend my days taking pens out of his hands so he doesn't color on the walls and I spend half my day explaining to him that "cookie" is not one of the food groups and he needs to eat other things.
Wade is such a special boy he is so smart he can figure out almost anything he puts his mind to from pantry doors to playing with his brothers game boy to figuring out how to get the chocolate from the table. I am so amazed that he will sit and play with his toys and pretend to do everything from cook meals to kill bad guys. He is a sweet baby and I love him with all my heart so I guess that him being two shouldn't make me feel older but more blessed that he is part of our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo adorable!!! wow---I can't believe he is that old, either. :)

happy Birthday Wade!!