Friday, September 18, 2009

Of Jury duty and meth labs!



So I got my summons for jury duty today, I get to report the first week of October. As far as I know there are no serial killer or terrorist coming up for trial so even if I get picked for a jury I should be able to come home each night. I will have to let you know.

Now on to meth labs, I was listening to the radio this morning and I heard about a fund raiser for Utah-detox.org It's a program for cops that have been exposed during the course of there duties to the chemicals in meth labs and are suffering ill health from it.
Its the same program used to help the people that cleaned up at ground zero. The I found that some of the cops that had taken part in this program so far are neighbors they are cops for the town to the South West of us and to the West of us. I am posting a link to a video produced about this that is on you tube its 6 minutes long but explains the program and talks to the participants. I think that I will be adding this to the charitable donations we make I hope you will too.

Hey you could even help start something for the police and firemen in your area unfortunately this isn't just a Utah problem, for that matter it's not even just a US problem. Sad but true!
Check it out
HUGS!

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Hoping you get off with either a good trial or not having to be picked.

Smile
Carol