My cute puppy found not one but two dead mice someplace in my house!Not this kind
I had a total breakdown, called the emergency animal hospital since it was after 5 on the weekend (They said she would be just fine), Then went to WalMart and bought $135 worth of traps, poison and bleach products to scrub the entire house.
I spent the day bleaching the entire house.
The mice she found were pretty much mummified so we have no idea where, when or how they died or even where she found them (she found them about an hour apart the second while I was buying bleach because of the first one)
I haven't gotten over the feeling like I am going to hurl or the skin crawling sensation but with the house smelling faintly like a swimming pool and new dishes, silverware and food (yes I threw out my dishes, silverware and any food that was open including all the cereal, chips and bread!)
DH thinks I over react a bit but I think with an animal that can carry the plague it's necessary (not to mention I needed new dishes and silver wear anyway)