Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Utah Quilt guild show





A couple weeks ago I went to the Utah Quilt Guild quilt show, it was being held here in Ogden this year so Wade and I went. They gave Wade his own white glove so he could show me around the quilts. He told everyone we ran into about his "Wade size sewing machine" and even voted for his favorite for viewers choice. It was a small show but a lot of talent was on display. We had fun just the two of us and he even came home with a couple fat quarters for his own stash courtesy of the sweet vendor ladies.

6 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

WOW very cute looks like he had a good time Nice Quilts.
Hugs Mary.

Kristi said...

That is so cute that he had his own glove!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Carin! Were your ears burning today?! You see, its raining here, so got cold - AGAIN!! - and I decided it was a good excuse to sample the hot chocolate mix you sent me. Well, I think my eyes almost rolled back into my head in ecstasy!! YUMMO!! No wonder it's your favourite!! I was definitely singing your praises! Tee! Hee! Hee! Now if only someone in Australia sold it!! Ah well, quite a few cups to enjoy before it runs out. Thanks again for my sweet treat! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

Julia said...

How fun! Ethan has gotten to old to go to those kind of things with me now. He gets bored! He is good if he has to go to a quilt shop or something though, I can just tell that he would rather be somewhere else. Like home with Dad! :~)

Unknown said...

Do you get gloves to touch the quilts?

Marilyn Robertson said...

What a sweetie! It's great the quilter's encouraged Wade's interest in quilts! How much fun is that?