Saturday, February 09, 2008

Victor/Victoria... LOL!

I think you have been introduced to Trixie here. Well on Thursday we took her in to have her fixed and to get her shots. I went a head and gave them a check when I dropped her off so Mike could pick her up later if needs be. Well I went to pick her up at the assigned time and they are all we need you to write a new check. I was a little confused and wondered aloud as to why they needed a different check. Well it seems that it cost less to get a boy cat fixed than a girl.
Yes Trixie is not Trixie anymore, I have been calling her (him)Max, Mike is calling him Trixter.

If I try to call him(I still want to say her) Trixter then I come up with Trixie or I have to add The in front of it. I like changing his name totally its easier for me.

Other suggestions have been
RuePaul
Trix(like the rabbit that hocks cereal)
It
going back to Mikes original name of Surplus
I even thought of calling him Bill (but then I would want to be mean to him so that one is out)
Frank-n-furter thank you Rocky Horror
Rocky again Rocky Horror
I thought of Monty as in Monty Python (how many times where they in drag)

Poor gender confused cat.

2 comments:

Julia said...

We had the same sort of thing happen once. He went from Becky to Beast. :)

How is the snow doing? We have been a little warmer the past several days and melting. The snow is melting, not us. lol

Anonymous said...

We should have started out with a name like Chris or Pat.