Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My friend Mer


This is my friend Marilyn! (its the only picture of you I could find :) ) She is the best friend anyone could ask for. We have been friends for longer than either of us care to admit to. We shared a locker in high school, worked our first jobs together at Wendys, lived through being forced to go to girls camp and both have a son named Austin.
I am a HUGE flake I forget birthdays, Wedding anniversary's, Baby blessings I wouldn't remember my head if it wasn't attached. Mer is my polar opposite in many ways. I am so thankful that she has remained my friend for all this time and not given me up as a lost cause years ago.
Mer thanks for all you do for me and thanks for being my friend!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

How cool that you guys have such a history together! Awesome picture of Marilyn too!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! What a fun history and friendship!

Anonymous said...

Carin you are so sweet!!! I am embarrassed I didn't see this until now. Der.