Friday, January 27, 2006

Dang snowplow drivers!


This can't possibly be a picture of my street as some one has plowed this street!
It has snowed for the last 12 hours or so we have about 3 to 4 inches of snow so far the roads are a nightmare and I have yet to see a snowplow come down our road. Now not living on a main thoroughfare I can understand (a little) that they may be busy with other streets in town, they aren't! I just had to go out to take Miranda her homework at school ( she is 10 you would think that was the sort of thing she would remember but it isn't) and not one road has been plowed. I did see a snow plow not plowing or salting or really doing anything but driving around looking for snow.
GRRRRR I would move someplace warm but I complain just as much when it gets over 80 degrees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when we visited Crater Lake in June of 1998, the road up to it looked like this.