Monday, December 26, 2011

Good grief!

Has been almost a year my goodness. Things are still crazy, I am still battling with fibromyalga on daily basis but I have found some medications, vitamins and massage that is helping some.
I have been preparing for a move that we didn't know when it would happen for the last year well it's now two weeks away HOLY CRAP! Maryland will never be the same once I have landed :)
Since I don't have nearly enough to do, I thought I would take up blogging in earnest again. so here I am posting, I also started a little food blog as well (why not really make sure I am insane)
It's also here on Blogger its called dump and stir I hope you enjoy it as well.


2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Good to see your back, girlie. Do pop over and say hello.

Sara said...

Well, I followed a quilt photo to your blog and now I'm intrigued. Will check it out further. I am interested though in your comment about finding some helps for your fibromyalgia. Would love to hear more. I also see this is an old post so maybe this won't even get to you.