Friday, July 31, 2009

Road trip!!!








The first three pictures are inside the quilt store in Lyman (I thought it was Urie but it's really in Lyman) Its called Valley Quilt shop and if you live within a 2 hour drive it is totally worth it! They had TONS of great kits and more books than any place I have been. Lots of great fabric and really super nice ladies working there!

The next one is of our group(minus me) in front of the store in Evanston,WY It is called Connecting Threads and is also really cute.
The last one is of me and my friend Carol in front of the same store.

I will post a picture of my haul as soon as I take one lol!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, what a great place, so many goodies! I love the new look of your blog too

Julie said...

I feel a road trip coming on!! The quilt show is in Springville and it goes through September I think. The bonus is is that there are several quilt stores on the way. The Cornwagon in Springville is a cute shop, too. Glad your trip was worth it-- Julie

Unknown said...

Wow looks like a great trip and a very exciting shop !

Dandelion Quilts said...

I love trips like these with friends. Looks like you had a great time.