Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gotta catch those warm fall days ...


While they last!
Wade had a blast on the swings.
I love fall, I think I like it even better than spring. In the fall you can wear all your soft fluffy sweaters, you have a reason to build a fire in the fireplace, the colors of the leaves on the mountains are amazing, I don't have to mow the lawn anymore, still no snow on the ground so you can be outside for a while, they make the yummy apple spice cake donuts, Halloween ( my total favorite holiday!), school is in so I only have to chase Wade and not deal with the other 2 fighting and making messes all day, Did I mention fires in the fireplace (wink wink nudge nudge say no more ;o) )
Mike and I have joined a photography club here in Ogden and this is my action entry, the first time I have turned anything in to be judged I am totally freaking at the idea of someone picking "judging my pictures, I took some fun pictures of the moon for next months contest I am hoping some of them turn out.

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

Wade is getting so big and so handsome. A photography club sounds fun, especially one that you and Mike can do together. Alan and I really need to find some common interests one of these days. Glad you're blogging again.