Thursday, January 15, 2009

So either I am a geek or a man

I have come to this conclusion because-

I know the answer to "Life the Universe and Everything" is 42.

I wonder what the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow really is. (European not African obviously)

I know I need to buy a fake bead if I am going to a stoning.

I know who Zaphod Beeblebrox is why he stole "The Heart of Gold" and what mice have to do with the whole thing.

I know why Luke Skywalker and Princess Lea could never be an item.

I call my dog a Ferengi cause she loves to have her ears rubbed.

I know the proper way to clean mouse balls.

I know that using "The Spice" will turn your whole eye blue.

But most of all I get this comic and think its hysterical

you have to click on it to see the whole thing

HUGS,

No comments: