Saturday, December 23, 2006

It has been way to long...

It has been WAY to long since I blog'd!
What can I say it is Christmas time, heck it is almost Christmas ( EEEK I still need a couple stocking stuffers).

I have been a very busy girl ( that's my excuse and I am sticking to it ;0) )

I finished the quilts for the inlaws and got them mail (in time for Christmas I might add) If you haven't opened the box yet Chuck and Pat SUPRISE you got quilts!! They where the first quilt project I made in full size.
I got brave after I started these quilts and made one for each of the kids Austin is getting Batman ( got them all matching jammies to give on Christmas Eve) Wade got Spiderman and Miranda's is black and white.

I crocheted for my mother in law ( I know Janet doesn't read this so I am safe telling you)

I made cupcake snowmen for the neighbors and the plan is to make some caramel corn and fudge for the kids today.

We have had and then melted about 4 inches of snow and now have about 1/2 an inch is all of new stuff so that's why the snow men cause we wont be having any here today at least.

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas if not what are you doing reading this get to the mall quick :o)!

No comments: